To all my readers

Thanks for visiting my website. You can read about what I have been doing with regards to my writing. You can also find out about the latest releases, competitions of promotions.

Sunday 16 March 2014

Henderson Manor's release success



Hi everyone. So, 1st March came and went very quickly and the Facebook launch of Henderson Manor was a big success. I loved every minute of it and everyone who participated made it even better than I imagined. I wanted to thank the authors who donated a signed copy of their books, Mel Sherratt, Denzil Meyrick, Casey Kelleher, Stephen Edger and Michael Malone. Your donations made the day even more fun and I think the winners of those books would agree.
So, Henderson Manor went into amazon's top 100 crime books for the first few weeks after release and is still selling well, now sitting at 20,000 or there about at the moment.
Beyond Evidence and Henderson Manor, for those of you who do not know, are paranormal crime thrillers which are set in Glasgow and full of twists and surprises that you may not expect.

I am now working on book three, which at the moment does not have a title, however I can say that I am dropping the paranormal element for the time being and focusing on fiction. I am loving the new story so far and can tell you it is still set in Glasgow and will have a lot of surprises in store.

Anyway I am so happy that my readers have come back for a second installment in my work and I cannot thank you enough for your continued support. Word of mouth is definitely a great way of promotion so you're all part of my success.
I also wish to thank McMonagles restaurant in Clydebank for their continued support. Best chippy you'll find in Scotland, so if you're ever in Glasgow, pop in to the chippy on the boat and pick up a fish supper or a pizza. You won't be disappointed.

So, if you fancy reading the second installment in the Patrick McLaughlin series, or the first for that matter, here is where you can find them.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Henderson-Manor-Patrick-McLaughlin-Clapperton-ebook/dp/B00ILTV6GY/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1394991611&sr=1-1&keywords=emma+l+clapperton

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beyond-Evidence-Emma-L-Clapperton-ebook/dp/B0099789OE/ref=pd_sim_kinc_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1S0AGCGN4JBPMQD8TDQZ

http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/henderson-manor

http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/beyond-evidence

Thank you so much everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment