To all my readers

Thanks for visiting my website. You can read about what I have been doing with regards to my writing. You can also find out about the latest releases, competitions of promotions.

Sunday, 13 December 2015

Beyond Evidence launch

Hi everyone. I am sure you are aware that the launch event was a huge success and I just wanted to share some photographs with you.





I would like to thank Olida Publishing for organizing the event and I would especially like to thank Denzil Meyrick for his role as the fabulous host. 
Keep an eye out for updates on the newest book, Chasing the Traveller.  

1 comment:

  1. There are several ways to boost a brand using a fresh approach and strategic planning. Corporate events Chicago must include inspiration and education that will engage the audience and brings the event to life. The events must leave the attendees with a long lasting impression.

    ReplyDelete