To all my readers

Thanks for visiting my website. You can read about what I have been doing with regards to my writing. You can also find out about the latest releases, competitions of promotions.

Saturday 26 January 2013

Radio interview for promotion

On Friday 25th January 2013, I was lucky to be interviewed by my local radio station, Your Radio FM. I was so nervous but I needn't have been, John Scott, the DJ, was so calm and kept me calm. My voice was a little shaky at first and I don't think that it helped that I had the beginning stages of a cold, however it could not have gone better if I wanted it too.
John asked all sorts of questions and the answers just fell out of my mouth and in the end I could have stayed there all day.
I am so grateful for a local radio station to have supported a local author and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. And, the DJ bought a copy of the book in the studio!
If you want to hear the clips, I will receive them via email within the next week so I will post them on here and my other pages soon.

Thanks for your support Your Radio. www.yourradiofm.com

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=576801555667844&set=pb.111674975513840.-2207520000.1359210994&type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment