To all my readers

Thanks for visiting my website. You can read about what I have been doing with regards to my writing. You can also find out about the latest releases, competitions of promotions.

Saturday 20 April 2013

Promotions

Hi everyone. Hope you're all well. I have had some great local promotions going on this last two weeks and have a few 'mini' events coming up. A local restaurant in my home town of Clydebank called, McMonagles Boat has been promoting my book Beyond Evidence and it has become quite popular. I am doing a signing there on Wednesday 24th April at 5:30pm and a question and answer session.
I am also appearing at Waterstones in Glasgow for a crime book group meeting where a group of people will be discussing my book and asking me questions.

I have to say I am so looking forward to these little events, they're a great way of building up a base of readers. I hope to hear some constructive feedback from those who have read my book.

Just a quick post, I hope to write a more detailed after the events I have mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment