To all my readers

Thanks for visiting my website. You can read about what I have been doing with regards to my writing. You can also find out about the latest releases, competitions of promotions.

Tuesday 18 June 2013

My 'to read' list is longer than my arm.

My to read list is getting longer and needless to say, I love it. I am currently reading The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Safon and it is by far one of the most intriguing books that I have ever read. I will be rewarding this book with a five star review.

The last book that I read is called Whisky from Small Glasses by D. a Meyrick. Set in a Scottish village called Kinloch, this book follows the journey of DCI Jim Daley's work to solve a grim murder in the small town. It is a great Scottish murder mystery with a lot of twists and turns that I did not expect. I also gave this a five star review and was lucky enough to meet the author himself, who is a witty and kind man. I highly recommend that you read this. 

If you would like to follow my reading list and would like to talk about any of the books I have read or will be reading soon, then please feel free to get in touch. I will post some links to the books and my goodreads page below. Enjoy. 

My goodreads page;
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/7190035-emma-clapperton

Whisky from Small Glasses by D. a Meyrick
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Whisky-from-Small-Glasses-ebook/dp/B00A05ZF0U/ref=sr_1_1_bnp_1_kin?ie=UTF8&qid=1371552914&sr=8-1&keywords=whisky+from+small+glasses

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Safon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Shadow-Of-Wind/dp/0753820250/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371552953&sr=8-1&keywords=shadow+of+the+wind

Other authors you may be interested to look at are; Mandasue Heller, Kimberley Chambers, Casey Kelleher, Mel Sherratt, James Herbert, James Patterson, Joseph Eastwood, Heather Reid, 
Denise Mina, Iain Banks, Stephen Leather and Lynda Renham There are many more however I am sure you'll find them all on the goodreads link. 
Here are just some of the books I have either read or still to read. There are many more on my kindle. 

Happy reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment